The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Safety And Security
Personal information is processed and stored in our databases and we have taken reasonable steps to secure and protect the information under our control, including establishing processes to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. However, while we make every effort to ensure the security of your information, we are unable to guarantee the protection of the information from misuse, accidental disclosure, or unauthorized acts by others. Information provided by you may be stored or processed outside Nigeria.
We use the information we collect to provide the Services and to communicate with you. We do not borrow or sell personal information and will only share your information in the following factors:
- When you have sanctioned or directed us to share the information.
- In order to satisfy any requirement under the law or to protect our rights or prevent any concerns relating to fraud or security.
- With service providers or affiliate companies who perform services on our behalf.
- In the event of a merger or sale of all or part of our business whereby personal information may be transferred as an asset of the business.
5. We may share with third parties aggregate information or information that does not personally identify individuals.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your devices’ internal memory.
This service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org.